Feature Request [IDEAS]

General discussions related to KORG PA Manager.
Sam

Re: Feature Request [IDEAS]

Post by Sam »

Adding "UNDO" (Ctrl+Z) command? and even (Ctrl+C), (Ctrl+V) commands?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sam wrote:Adding "UNDO" (Ctrl+Z) command? and even (Ctrl+C), (Ctrl+V) commands?

(Ctrl+C), (Ctrl+V) commands will be implemented.

Ctrl+Z [Undo]- Doing an Undo is a big headache, so not in the near future.
vnanhvu

Post by vnanhvu »

Hi all
I see Korg Pa Manager Demo.
I dowloaded and tested.

Everything is ok.

I have 1 recommendation, if software enhancements can test directly style and sound while change it.
I take a time when changes in software, then try again to see the volume in men is appropriate or not? :geek:
congan2

Post by congan2 »

Thoraldus wrote:An audition function would REALLY be nice to audition changes to styles without needing to LOAD them each time.
It would be nice if Korg Pa Manager has an audio option so that we can listen to the Style and Changes that we had made on it before saving a Set. If we make a change to Performances or Sounds but we don't know how it will sound on the keyboard that is a un-comfortable feeling....
Please consider to this option, I know that many korg users will buy your software

Thanks
congan2

Post by congan2 »

it would be nice if Korg Pa Manager has an option to listen to the style audio, cause we want to make sure that our changes to performances and sounds are property to its volume...This is a need feature that I would recommend for the next update.
congan2

Post by congan2 »

hello,
Can we have an expanded working window on Korg PA Manager, The current working window space is a little tight make feel narrow and un-comfort.
Thanks
beldow

Post by beldow »

Nice software and appreciate it a lot.
I have the Pa600 Oriental and the problem with it is that we are using many customs drum sets which take too much space when the RAM is limited to 96M.
Therefore, everytime we are trying to delete and sort the DK to respect the RAM limitation.

My sugestion : when we move a DK from memory location to another one, the Remap fuction will reaffect the new memory adress to the correspondant style track.

it may be a complex operation but i believe that at the level of quality the software is, it should be there.

Regards.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Guys,

Yes, it would be nice to have a Style audition feature. But lets see what future releases might bring.
congan2 wrote:hello,
Can we have an expanded working window on Korg PA Manager, The current working window space is a little tight make feel narrow and un-comfort.
Thanks
There won't be any changes to the windows size any time soon. What's your screen resolution? Try going for a higher resolution.

beldow wrote:Nice software and appreciate it a lot.
I have the Pa600 Oriental and the problem with it is that we are using many customs drum sets which take too much space when the RAM is limited to 96M.
Therefore, everytime we are trying to delete and sort the DK to respect the RAM limitation.

My sugestion : when we move a DK from memory location to another one, the Remap fuction will reaffect the new memory adress to the correspondant style track.

it may be a complex operation but i believe that at the level of quality the software is, it should be there.

Regards.

If I understand correct. You mean when you move a Sound, it should also update the corresponding Style/Performance/Pad locations too ?
This would be nice, but a big head ache to achieve.
You can still achieve this, with the Remap. If you move a Sound, then use the ReMap button to remap the new address of the old sound.
tahir1983

Post by tahir1983 »

So we understand it is a great headache to find out issue of pcm based pcg files .... is it possible you to collaborate with PCGTools developer to acselerate your investigations in this direction together...?!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

tahir1983 wrote:So we understand it is a great headache to find out issue of pcm based pcg files .... is it possible you to collaborate with PCGTools developer to acselerate your investigations in this direction together...?!

I'm currently working on it...

As far as I now the PCGTools developer doesn't handle PA Series PCG files.