Lite or full version

General discussions related to KORG PA Manager.
xbmono

Lite or full version

Post by xbmono »

Hi.

By this post I just want to make sure lite version does what I need.

I hame many style sets for PA3x. Each basically overrides the other when importing them one by one. All I want is to be able to create one set that includes all those styles and voices nicely in it, without any of the styles or performances broken by each other.

Does the lite version do that? Am I able to select all the sets I’ve got and pick styles with their voices and create one set out of them?

Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lite or full version

Post by Admin »

Hi,

Simple answer is, YES. You can do that with both LITE & Full versions.
xbmono

Post by xbmono »

Admin wrote:Hi,

Simple answer is, YES. You can do that with both LITE & Full versions.
Thanks... I tried the trial version and it does what I need but there is one more question:

One problem I have is that when I load a new set, in most cases, they override the previous sounds and pads, and so the old styles sometimes sound weird because their sounds are overwritten. How does Korg Pa manager, manages this? Is it smart enough to move the sounds used in a style to empty spots? Or it's just design to place the styles in Favourite location as we copy and paste?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

KORG PA Manager is smart enough to detect any existing sounds and then find a new slot and move the imported sounds to a new empty slot and updating their links so that it all works flawlessly.

Detailed answer can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions section (1st Q/A): https://www.korgpamanager.com/faq/