Korg Manager detected this is a ....?

General discussions related to KORG PA Manager.
Sam

Korg Manager detected this is a ....?

Post by Sam »

ok, so if the software has detected this is a xxx SET. My question is what exactly does the "Change Mode" drop-down menu do?

Does it let the user choose what the nature of the . SET file is (if it wasn't detected properly), or it let's you make the output of the new edited SET to be compatible with a certain model?

If the SET file has been detected properly, we should just hit the X and exit that window right?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Korg Manager detected this is a ....?

Post by Admin »

By nature it detects a SET version correctly by 80%. Since there can be differences sometimes between say a 2X set vs a PA 500 etc..

So, depending on the environment you'd like the FINAL output to be, then Change the Mode if the Target Keyboard needs to be that mode.

or simply Just Hit Apply to continue if its detected correctly...
Sam

Post by Sam »

Let's say if the software has detected the keyboard model properly, and you still want to edit the SET for the same model again.

What will happen if you simply close down the window and not hit apply?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

They both do the same thing. It will keep with whatever is detected.
Sam

Post by Sam »

Got it.
gagylion

Post by gagylion »

I have a problem because the software does not detect correctly the styles loaded with direct HD.My keyboard is PA1X, and the software is recognized as pa2x/pa800.Mod can not be changed because the software does not allow a change to the older models keyboards.User styles loads ok.The second problem is when the software loaded sound folder does not show 80% of correct multisample of which sound consists (RAM).Is there a solution? Thanx
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

gagylion wrote:I have a problem because the software does not detect correctly the styles loaded with direct HD.My keyboard is PA1X, and the software is recognized as pa2x/pa800.Mod can not be changed because the software does not allow a change to the older models keyboards.User styles loads ok.The second problem is when the software loaded sound folder does not show 80% of correct multisample of which sound consists (RAM).Is there a solution? Thanx
Problem 1: Detecting the Model Version
This is because at some point, you tried to Import a Style that was a PA2X/PA800 version and resides somewhere within your SET, which is why the program is picking up the SET as a PA2X/PA800 Model.
Fix:
The program wouldn't let you to downgrade the Model Version, so a workaround is:
Open your SET, let the program think it is a PA2X Set. Find the Style(s) that are version PA800. Delete it with the Program. SAVE your SET. Now load back the SET and it will detect it as a PA1X set, because there are no more PA2X/PA800 Version styles.

Problem 2: Sound Manager - Multisample
Realised this very recently on some Multisamples. Already working on a fix. An update should come very soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Problem 2: Sound Manager - Multisample
Fixed with Update v1.1.710