Poblems with Drumkits [RESOLVED]

Discussion about problems you may have with KORG PA Manager.
midimusa

Poblems with Drumkits [RESOLVED]

Post by midimusa »

Hello.

At first i made, using only KPM, a new drumit. Samples (PCM) and Sound Manager works perfect until i tried to load a .set or import to my Korg PA1000.
Instrument inform me that this is not a PA file. When i load all set i see that all samples are in the instrument but not the sound himself. There is that set: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1StUI1 ... exMOi7wDUy.
Later i found that KPM will not rocognize some Factory Drumkits saved from PA1000. I restarted my Korg and now i made a pure copy of some factory Drumkits that KPM can not open: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cxnra ... IA-3AVOXvB. KPM Loads that set but will not open them. I copied them to UDK1 and to UDK2 too. There are no difference that they will be on UDK1 or UDK2 or i choose PA1000 or PA4X as mode.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Poblems with Drumkits

Post by Admin »

investigating.....
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Poblems with Drumkits

Post by Admin »

Issue has been resolved with the latest update: v3.2.5710
Aripearlmusic

Re: Poblems with Drumkits [RESOLVED]

Post by Aripearlmusic »

I have the same issue when loading any kit created in KPM on to my Pa4x where it says "Not a Pa File". I have the latest KPM update installed as well as my 4x is running the latest OS.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Poblems with Drumkits [RESOLVED]

Post by Admin »

Aripearlmusic wrote:I have the same issue when loading any kit created in KPM on to my Pa4x where it says "Not a Pa File". I have the latest KPM update installed as well as my 4x is running the latest OS.

We've identified the issue, which would be fixed in the Next Update.