Mac version Installation Problem

Discussion about problems you may have with KORG PA Manager.
BRK

Mac version Installation Problem

Post by BRK »

Hi,
Since I cannot install the Pa Manager in my mac and any update is done automatically when we open it and (Notify me when a reply is posted not working neither in the website) so I was wondering how can I be informed when there is any update/news for Mac version and what is the time frame?

Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mac version Installation Problem

Post by Admin »

Hi,

As we discussed this previously, the Mac issue should be fixed with the next version update, which is to be released soon.
Please keep looking out on the website / social media for any news once the new versions is released.
BRK

Post by BRK »

Admin wrote:Hi,

As we discussed this previously, the Mac issue should be fixed with the next version update, which is to be released soon.
Please keep looking out on the website / social media for any news once the new versions is released.
Thanks Admin for your reply.
I just saw your reply by chance. Please fix "Notify me when a reply is posted" in your website, it's very annoying and not at all convenient for follow up and updates, mine is always checked but I don't get any notification when a reply is posted
Thanks
ahirori

Post by ahirori »

I downloaded the new version for my MacBook and still doesn't work .. can you help please
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,

The Mac issue should be fixed with the next version update, which is to be released soon.
ahirori

Post by ahirori »

contact the support they fixed my issue ... im using the software with my MacBook
BRK

Post by BRK »

ahirori wrote:contact the support they fixed my issue ... im using the software with my MacBook
Already contacted the support few months ago but it's still not fixed.
Thanks anyway for your suggestion.