Import and Replace sounds on Sample Manager

General discussions related to KORG PA Manager.
etnomor

Import and Replace sounds on Sample Manager

Post by etnomor »

I want to replace sounds with the same name on sample manager. When i import the sounds will that be replaced with the one that allready placed inside the sample manager?

Will the imported sounds also automatically mapped to the corresponding drumsamples and multisamples?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Import and Replace sounds on Sample Manager

Post by Admin »

Hi,

Replacing a MultiSample does exactly as it says. It replaces one Multisample with another. Any sound linked to this multisample will be updated.
etnomor

Post by etnomor »

My question is about to replace the wav file at the tab by Samples. This wav files are connected to drum samples or to multisamples.

Just the question can you make possible when you import the samples (wav files) on the sample files and replaced the current file?

Your answer above is about at the tab multisample and there replace the multisample. But my question is at the sample tab, just replace the wav files.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The same applies for replacing a Single .WAV
etnomor

Post by etnomor »

As you say, this works for 1x single wav file. But the issue on Sample Manager is really to replace more than 1x wav files, maybe an option to integrate this in the future.

If you have 200 sample wav files, it is not workable to import and replace the files one by one.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe one day in the future we could have a multiple file replace feature, but for now, it's difficult to see any general use for this. That's why there is a REPLACE Multisample option to replace a multisample, but replacing such large number of files would bring many challenges with it.