Feature Request [IDEAS]

General discussions related to KORG PA Manager.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request [IDEAS]

Post by Admin »

Nemik wrote:On Korg Style Manager if you click on Style Name program taking you do Style details, but is not including STS sets. :(
I know is not much space left to fit there and you got edit option on main window, but can you include STS to Generate Report?
And if willing to do this do same to PADs?

Thank You
Style Properties are separate to STS as they are on the keyboard.
But, Yes, need to include STS in the Reports...

Same For Pads? - what do you mean? Pad Reports already have all info ?
Nemik

Post by Nemik »

Pads are assign to Style, they like STS, part of... and you not see them on Style Report. :o
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Nemik wrote:Pads are assign to Style, they like STS, part of... and you not see them on Style Report. :o

AAAh yes... STS + PAD Info will be added to the report on Next Version... :)
Nemik

Post by Nemik »

I see we got in editing pad section Send A and Send B (Master effects) parameters.. no see them on STS or tracks sounds, but what is more cool to have not only Send data value, but to know which effects, assigned effects is also part of style. ;)

Style has many variable which was be good to have, at least visible, but again space issue, so you guys do the best you can, priority is debugging function is already done and later do Feature Request [IDEAS] 8-)
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Nemik wrote:I see we got in editing pad section Send A and Send B (Master effects) parameters.. no see them on STS or tracks sounds, but what is more cool to have not only Send data value, but to know which effects, assigned effects is also part of style. ;)

Style has many variable which was be good to have, at least visible, but again space issue, so you guys do the best you can, priority is debugging function is already done and later do Feature Request [IDEAS] 8-)

Interesting idea... you said it well.. but there are other priorities :)
Nemik

Post by Nemik »

Admin wrote:
Nemik wrote:Pads are assign to Style, they like STS, part of... and you not see them on Style Report. :o

AAAh yes... STS + PAD Info will be added to the report on Next Version... :)
small adjust before you finish style report in new version:
Just find out in style report, if Original Style Sounds is unchecked: In report String is Original Style Sounds :?
Don't you think should say something like:Overwrite Original Style Sounds :?:
BTW maybe be good idea add some option what users wants to see/save in report, create some dynamic check boxes or Modal form ask user whats must be in Report .
This way you make all happy (not all want everything) and save some space. 8-)
Same can be done in future main window, give choice what must be visible, save space and make more flexible look. :roll:
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Nemik wrote: small adjust before you finish style report in new version:
Just find out in style report, if Original Style Sounds is unchecked: In report String is Original Style Sounds :?
Don't you think should say something like:Overwrite Original Style Sounds :?:
BTW maybe be good idea add some option what users wants to see/save in report, create some dynamic check boxes or Modal form ask user whats must be in Report .
This way you make all happy (not all want everything) and save some space. 8-)
Same can be done in future main window, give choice what must be visible, save space and make more flexible look. :roll:
Yes, needs to say Original Style Sounds [On] or [OFF]

Option what users want to see? Why wouldn't you want to see everything on a Style Report? That's the whole idea of a report...
I think the report stays as it is...
Nemik

Post by Nemik »

Admin wrote: Option what users want to see? Why wouldn't you want to see everything on a Style Report? That's the whole idea of a report...
as me ,... I want to see everything, but is a humane nature, people is not a same.
Some wants to see FULL Report, some only sound use in elements, some only using to to adjust no need report.
I using your program as a tool, I doing a lot of creating custom styles, which trying to organize later, when Style is ready I export to file and deleting from korg, then keeping in organize folder where each style has own full documentation.
Later I planning to extending to Yamaha Styles, I not going to use any magic tool to clone a style, I'll start from scratch, but having full documentation from Korg Style Report is going to help me a lot, these report will be my priceless guide. ;)
I did some programming before, I understand how much extra work you must do for this, but you aiming for 3 generation customers, kinda tough .
If I could have source code of this program, in few days I do all changing for my only needs, but that not going to happen. :)
BTW this Topic is growing a lot and believe is not going to stop. 8-)
To avoid in future double request maybe you create Sticky Topic with limited access(locked, only moderators can post or edit), where you start organize this requests and keep them in logical order.
Is going to be kinda cool to see progress on them in short organize format.
Me...I just got warm on requests. :D
I'm going to keep you busy until this program be best on the planet. :o
RCB

Post by RCB »

Thoraldus wrote:An audition function would REALLY be nice to audition changes to styles without needing to LOAD them each time.
I see you were thinking of adding this function. How close are we to getting it. I think it would really top this program if we could hear the styles and sounds without loading them into the arranger.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Nemik wrote:
Admin wrote: Option what users want to see? Why wouldn't you want to see everything on a Style Report? That's the whole idea of a report...
as me ,... I want to see everything, but is a humane nature, people is not a same.
Some wants to see FULL Report, some only sound use in elements, some only using to to adjust no need report.
I using your program as a tool, I doing a lot of creating custom styles, which trying to organize later, when Style is ready I export to file and deleting from korg, then keeping in organize folder where each style has own full documentation.
Later I planning to extending to Yamaha Styles, I not going to use any magic tool to clone a style, I'll start from scratch, but having full documentation from Korg Style Report is going to help me a lot, these report will be my priceless guide. ;)
I did some programming before, I understand how much extra work you must do for this, but you aiming for 3 generation customers, kinda tough .
If I could have source code of this program, in few days I do all changing for my only needs, but that not going to happen. :)
BTW this Topic is growing a lot and believe is not going to stop. 8-)
To avoid in future double request maybe you create Sticky Topic with limited access(locked, only moderators can post or edit), where you start organize this requests and keep them in logical order.
Is going to be kinda cool to see progress on them in short organize format.
Me...I just got warm on requests. :D
I'm going to keep you busy until this program be best on the planet. :o

The reports stay as they are... no need to complicate things. All info is there whether the user needs all or not. :)

Yes the topic is growing :idea: , so I've created a NEW TOPIC where every request can be posted as a new TOPIC rather than in a single thread.

I like your enthusiasm.. Keep me busy with your ideas & requests :D