Pa4X Combining Set Error Message

General discussions related to KORG PA Manager.
BRK

Pa4X Combining Set Error Message

Post by BRK »

Hi,
I got my Korg Pa4X and now I an trying to combine some sets in PA Manager.
Today it was my first attempt but I got a Error Message saying the Compress Styles are not supported.
This is all my work from spending hours of work and Pa Manager asks me to remove them from the Set.
I cannot do that because it's all my styles that I use for my job.
Is there any update to solve this problem? I have to do this as soon as possible to bring my new pa4x for the next job.
Thank you
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (27.37 KiB) Viewed 17796 times
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pa4X Combining Set Error Message

Post by Admin »

Hi,

The PA4X is currently not Fully supported.

It will be fully supported with the next version 3 of KORG PA Manager.
Currently there isn't any specific time frame for the release, but should be sometime during summer hopefully.
BRK

Post by BRK »

Hi,
So we should wait 3 more months? too long. I waited before longtime to make my set on my Korg Pa900 (I gave up without finishing) because of the incompatibility with some data (Drum kits) from Korg Pa1X and now the same scenario with Pa4X, very frustrating...

By the way, in the latest version V 2.2 the Reports (html version) do not show anymore the "Users Dk/User Sounds" in Color in the columns like before. They are all in grey color like Factory sounds. It was more friendly and easy before.

PS: "Notify me when a reply is posted" does not send any email. I just checked the forum by chance.
Regards
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,
So we should wait 3 more months? too long. I waited before longtime to make my set on my Korg Pa900 (I gave up without finishing) because of the incompatibility with some data (Drum kits) from Korg Pa1X and now the same scenario with Pa4X, very frustrating...
I'm as frustrated as you are, but sadly KORG is causing the delay, not me!
By the way, in the latest version V 2.2 the Reports (html version) do not show anymore the "Users Dk/User Sounds" in Color in the columns like before. They are all in grey color like Factory sounds. It was more friendly and easy before.
Thanks for notifying. It seems like a bug. This should be fixed for the next update.
PS: "Notify me when a reply is posted" does not send any email. I just checked the forum by chance.
hmm... I'll take a look at that now.
BRK

Post by BRK »

Hi,
I understand and appreciate your reply.
Regards.